Friday, May 25, 2012

Wedding Cake Feature in American Miniaturist




It's such hot and gorgeous weather here in England - even hotter than LA at the moment. My mum's out sunbathing and we're planning on a BBQ tonight. Fun when we can do these sorts of things in the UK. In LA a BBQ was just a regular meal!

Anyway, I hope everyone's enjoying the weather wherever you are.... guess it's winter in some parts of the world. This post is to show you an article I was in recently. It's American Miniaturist's June 2012 issue which came out at the start of this month, and it's all about weddings. Kind of fun for me since I am planning my own wedding these days! Hope you enjoy, and if you get your hands on the whole magazine then check out the awesome wedding cakes others artisans have made and the incredible bridal dresses....







This page shows a black and white wedding cake made by another artisan, not me, but the page includes some blurb with my name on it, so I thought I'd share it!






one inch scale miniature dollhouse / dolls house wedding cakes, miniature wedding cakes, miniature replica wedding cakes, Laduree wedding cakes, French wedding, Hummingbird Miniatures in American Miniaturist





3 comments:

  1. Just became a subscriber of American Miniaturist and I'm in love with the magazine. Perused and enjoyed your article so much...such talent, beautiful minis... what fun!
    Have a joyful holiday weekend.
    xoso
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...